Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Lucky Thirteen

We are at thirteen weeks today and I am more excited than ever! First of all, I will be out of school in two weeks! Done officially, forever, well until I decide that I really need a PHD... not going to happen.

Once I am done, I am heading out to Michigan for the summer. A good relaxing summer is really needed. I have never felt so drained and exhausted in my life so this is going to be a lovely summer of shade-bathing on the beach.

In other great news, yesterday was my first full day of being productive! I got up at 7am and was able to stay wide awake till 8:30pm. At around 9pm I fell asleep and it felt so good to get most of my work done. It has been a while since I have been able to be that productive. I was also able to enjoy some sushi. We went to our favorite downtown sushi joint called Oysy. They were incredibly nice and accommodating about cooking everything through. I had the California Sunset which is a California roll topped with salmon, which they kindly seared all the way through, two pieces of the Spider Roll and some chicken teriyaki. Yum!

I will be posting belly photos tomorrow... it's becoming quite prominent.

No comments:

Post a Comment